Synthasite is finally out in the open and has launched into Beta. We hope you are going to love the new features, including the ability to publish your websites. I’ve written about the launch on my personal blog, so instead I’m going to use this opportunity for some brief housekeeping items:
1. Terms and conditions have been updated.
2. For legal reasons, we have been advised to withdraw the 1m shares offer from the public domain, effective immediately. No shares have been issued. We really did try to embrace the spirit of collaboration and making users feel ownership, but unfortunately, regulators don’t see it our way and in the interest of ensuring that our site is accessible to everyone – we have had to make this decision.
3. Your old websites have been removed, as per our notice in the Alpha, however all new websites created will remain on Synthasite through any future versions.
4. Your old logins and passwords will work – if you have forgotten, please use the recovery link on the homepage.
5. Synthasite is free to use, and we are now offering free hosting and free sub-domains. We will never charge for the basic services that Synthasite provides – so don’t worry about the price going up 🙂
And please – send us all your feedback and comments to our email, email@example.com!
Chief Executive Officer,
Synthasite (Pty) Ltd