You’ve got a lot to say to your site visitors so save them some valuable reading time and upload a video with an introduction about your business or a compelling success story about your organization instead of lengthy text. Video can add another component to your website and might help to increase the amount of time your visitors spend on your website.
Check out our video on adding a YouTube Video to your website!
If you prefer your directions the old fashioned way, check out the steps below.
- Open the Multimedia folder in the Widget Sidebar, and drag and drop a YouTube widget onto your page.
- In the Adding Video screen that appears, click on the “Browse YouTube” link.
- Browse YouTube or Metacafe for the video you want to embed in your site.
- Copy the URL for the video from your browser window.
- Go back to the Adding Video screen, and paste the URL over the default URL in the Video URL field.
- Next to this, click the “Refresh Video” button (indicated by the 2 arrows), and click “Save”.