Adding a video to website
You can upload your video onto a website like YouTube or Metacafe, and then add it to your page using the YouTube or Metacafe widgets.
Here's how to add a video to your page using the YouTube widget:
2. Select Popular from the drop-down menu.
3. Drag and drop a YouTube widget onto your page.
4. To search for a video: Type in your search criteria and click Search Videos. From the search results select the video that you would like to add.
5. If you already have the URL of the video that you would like to use: Click on the blue link (located under the "Search" box) that says Add a YouTube URL manually. Enter the URL of your video and click Add video URL.
6. You will then be able to edit the margins.
7. Once you are ready to add your video, click Save.
Here's how to add a video to your page using the Metacafe Video widget:
- In your Sitebuilder, go to Widgets.
- Select Media from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop a Metacafe Video widget onto your page.
- In the dialog box that opens, paste the URL (in the address bar at the top - not the share link) for the Metacafe video that you would like to use.
- You can also search for a Metacafe video by clicking Browse Metacafe. This will open the Metacafe website, and you can search for the URL of the video that you would like to use. Copy and paste it into the "Video URL" field in the Metacafe Video widget.
- Click Save and the video will then be embedded in your web page.