While you’re working hard to get your business going, wouldn’t it be great if you could be in lots of different places at once? Well, with a website you can.
While you’re occupied with servicing your current customers, new customers can still find out about your company, view your products, email you, and place orders through your website.
- It keeps your audience informed. Update customers in real-time, announce new products, services and sales.
- It’s always available. A website is a 24/7, 365 days a year storefront; and it’s accessible from anywhere in the world.
- It’s an avenue for dialogue. Build repeat business with your customers by providing consistent and relevant information.
- It can help identify new business opportunities. Solicit customer and supplier feedback for valuable information about market demand and new ways to meet it.
- It’s an affordable medium. Unlike mass media, a quality web presence and online marketing don’t require a large investment. If done right, the returns are almost immediate; and unlike many forms of traditional media, the results are easily trackable.