6 Social Media Secrets for Your Business Website
Have you had someone ask you to be their Facebook friend? Read your favorite blogs? Followed tweets on Twitter? Bookmarked a website on Digg or Delicious? Watched a video on YouTube? Looked at a photo album on Flickr? If so, you’ve just experienced the power of social media.
Social media offers many benefits to your business. It can help you learn about and reach out to your customers, make your business website more visible and relevant to search engines, show that you’re keeping up with technological advances, and promote your business faster and farther than ever before possible.
Want to learn more and get started with social media? Here are six secrets for making the most of social media to promote your business website.
1. Find out what they’re saying about you. The first step in making social media work for you is to find out what people are saying about your business online. Social media sites offer search functions that let you search for content related to your business. If you don’t see anything out there, or what you see isn’t what you want, you can do something about it.
2. Start a blog and post regularly. It’s easy to add a free blog to your business website. You can use your free blog to talk about what your business is doing, link to other blogs in the same or similar industries and even offer promotions via your blog.
3. Make a Facebook Fan Page. A Facebook Fan Page lets you share all kinds of information about your business with people who love business. It helps you find the people most interested in your business by letting them find you.
4. Post photos and videos. Pictures and videos speak louder than words. Flickr and YouTube are good places to put videos and pictures of your product or service, as well as how-to videos and commercials.
5. Leverage links and bookmarks. Social media sites let you link back to your business website. This increases the number and quality of links to your business website, which increases its credibility and relevance in the eyes of your human audience and automated search engines bots. Another way to leverage links is with social bookmarking sites like Digg and Delicious. Add a button to your web pages to let visitors bookmark them easily.
6. Advertise on social media sites. One of the newest frontiers in Internet advertising is using social media sites. While this form of advertising is still new, and advertising on these sites is not as sophisticated as other forms of online advertising, it allows you to target your advertising to visitors most likely to visit and buy from your business website.
With the Yola Widgetbox Gallery, it’s easy for you to leverage the power of social media on your business website. Making a business website with Yola is easy, fast, and free! Yola is ready to help you make a great site for your business.
Yola has to allow users to upload multiple pictures on the same level and same row and this feature is not not possible. The other problem is when adding text to the site you have to double-click on text widget, so the point is 1 click is enough make it easy to build not inflicting trauma and difficulties. But anyway Yola is a good site to build and publish a site “Big-Ups”
I am wondering how you can let other people comment on your blog other than just you. I guess I am talking about what I am doing now. I know I am commenting on your blog. I am wondering how to do this on your own site!!!
For more information on adding comments to your Yola blog, see: http://tinyurl.com/c6rcfv
If you have any other questions about building your site, please email email@example.com in order to receive the fastest possible response.