We have launched our new domain pricing and removed free domain pointing for external domains. You can no longer point a domain purchased from another provider to your Yola site free of charge. If you own a domain purchased from another provider you can transfer your domain to Yola or upgrade to Yola Silver in order to use it with your Yola built site.
Please Note: If you already own an external domain that is published to a Yola site this will not affect you as we have left our free service in tact for existing customers.
We believe this change is warranted as we have been working diligently on upgrading our hosting, security systems and features to protect your website from the threat of hackers and outages. As such, when you opt to have your domain managed with us you receive these additional safeguards:
- Upgraded, state-of-the-art website protection
- Premium quality hosting for round-the-clock care and fewer down times
- Advanced global DNS management to quickly allow you to make domain changes yourself
- Award-winning support team available 24/7
- Instant setup gets your website online in no time
If you have any questions regarding this release please feel free to contact support.