Yola Silver FAQ
What is Yola Silver?
Yola Silver is our subscription custom domain hosting package that allows you to take advantage of custom design features, so you can create a truly professional, stand-out website.
We're serious about providing you with the best value for money, and Yola Silver delivers the following features:
- Mobile-optimized Publishing functionality.
- Facebook Page publishing.
- Unlimited access to our Premium Style library to help your website stand out!
- Premium support: Includes Live Chat support as well as unlimited priority email support.
- Detailed site traffic view available in your My Yola dashboard.
- Custom CSS editing.
- Yola Link Removal - the Yola Link at the bottom of free styles removed from all your sites.
- Use domains purchased elsewhere and pointed to Yola to publish your site.
- Create up to 25 sites, get 5GB of storage per site, and upload files of up to 100MB.
Is a domain name included in the Yola Silver bundle?
When you purchase a yearly package up front, a .com domain name is included in the first year, along with one year of private registration.
- If you want a domain that is not .com, you will pay the price difference. For example, if you wish to have a .org domain, the cost of this is $14.95. A .com domain costs $11.95. As a result, you will pay the difference of $3.00.
- This feature is only available if you go through our Yola Package page or if your site is unpublished, you can click on Publish in your Sitebuilder and select your domain there.
Our domains are extremely competitively priced. Take a look at our price list here: Domain pricing. If you are an existing Yola subscriber and have a domain, please note that your domain is separate to your Yola Silver subscription and is renewed separately.
Is the fee for Yola Silver a one-time fee or an annual fee?
Yola Silver is available monthly and annually. Take a look at our Pricing page for more information.
I want to upload an .html or .js. Can I do this if I buy Yola Silver?
Yes! These file uploads are restricted on Yola Free and Yola Bronze accounts for security reasons. However, if you become a Yola Silver customer the restriction is lifted and you can upload files with .html, .htm, and .js extensions!