Yola Premier FAQ
What is Yola Premier?
Since 2007, Yola has been helping small businesses get their websites up and running quickly and easily. With over 10 million users, we know what elements make up a successful small business website and we pride ourselves on offering a best-of-breed website builder. As a Yola Premier customer, you’ll have your website built by a Yola expert who has extensive experience with the Sitebuilder, as well as a great eye for design.
With Yola Premier, you can be assured of an interactive design process utilizing your own content such as your logo, graphics and images blended together to create a strong foundation for your online presence.
How much does Yola Premier cost?
If you are already a Yola Silver subscriber you can upgrade to Yola Premier for $400.00.
Once the payment has been made, you will be prompted to schedule an appointment for your first design consultation.
What you need to know about Yola Premier
Yola Premier includes:
• One year of Yola Silver.
• Phone consultations with a professional designer.
• Up to two revisions.
• Up to five pages.
• Up to five stock images.
• Photo gallery.
• Favicon for your site.
• "Contact Us" form.
• Business location map.
• Basic SEO (page metadata and keywords).
Yola Premier does not include:
• Content creation (e.g., logos, banners, custom menus etc).
• Comprehensive SEO management.
• Configuration of the Online Store.
• Website administration and management.
Is eCommerce available?
What if I want more than 5 pages?
What happens when my consultations are over?Once your site is created, you have full control over it and can make changes or updates at any time. This includes adding more pages, uploading images, adding an Online Store and editing your content.
You are entitled to two revisions with your designer. Thereafter, you take over the site and can edit it using Yola's Sitebuilder.
What happens if I am not happy with the site?
The only time your Yola Silver subscription will expire is if we experience problems rebilling you. If this happens your account will be downgraded to a Yola Free account.
What happens to my site if I don't renew Yola Silver?
What this means is:
- Domain pointing will be removed from your account.
- Domain hosting will be removed from your account.
- You will not be able to publish your sites to your domains.
- Because you are required to have a hosting package to publish your site to a custom domain, visitors will no longer be able to access sites published to your domains.
- Access to any other sites you have published will also be interrupted.