Yola Online Store: FAQ
What is the Online Store?Yola’s premium Online Store is a feature-rich online store, that gives you one-stop store and customer relationship management.
Providing an incredible, diverse range of advanced options, the Yola Online Store provides you with functionality such as:
- Currency support for most currencies
- Social networking and social tracking functionality
- Facebook page store integration
- Customer management
- Inventory management
- Order and stock management
- Product options and combinations
- Integration with many payment gateways (e.g., PayPal)
- The ability to accept a wide variety of payment methods (e.g., fax order, credit card, wire transfer)
- Shipping management using a wide variety of carriers (e.g., UPS, USPS, FedEx)
- The ability to add tax rates to your products
- The ability to create promotional and discount codes
- The ability for your customers to create accounts and save their payment details
- The ability to customize notification e-mails
- Advanced product set-up, including variable pricing for product options like different sizes, colors, models, etc.
- Dozens of supported languages for your storefront including English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, and many more.
- Adaptive product browser
Adding the Online Store to your site is easy. Simply sign up, follow the setup instructions and drag-and-drop the Online Store widget onto your site. You don’t need to change anything on your site, or even create a new one (unless you want to!). The store integrates fully into your existing site, and you can use it immediately.
How customizable is the Online Store?
Once you have set up your store, you can start customizing it immediately.
You can change options such as currencies, languages, taxes, shipping and more via Settings. Take a look at the Basic Customization tutorial for more instructions.
You can add Facebook "Like" buttons, and a Facebook comment box or other social media buttons.
The Online Store is integrated into My Yola, so the control panel is right at your fingertips, and is the heart of your online store management.
How do I manage my products and stock?
This is where you can:
- View recent orders: A list of the five most recently-placed orders. This can be expanded.
- View a sales graph: Track sales figures, per day.
- Add additional products: Add additional products to your catalog.
- Access advanced options (such as discounts and promotions)
- Edit categories
- Edit tax rules
- Edit shipping rules
How do I sign up?You can add the Online Store to your account via My Yola:
- Log in to My Yola.
- Click Online Store in the top menu.
- Select Upgrade Now.
- You’ll be taken to the checkout screen to confirm your purchase.
- Once your order has been processed, click Return to My Yola to begin building your Online Store.
- You will also receive a confirmation email with all the information you need.
Clicking Return to My Yola takes you to the e-commerce page and you can start setting up your store immediately. For more information about getting started, take a look at this tutorial.
How much does it cost?The Online Store is an add-on and not automatically included in our packages.
If you have a Yola Free account, purchasing the Online Store includes all the features of our Yola Silver package. If you already have a paid Yola subscription, the Online Store is available as an add-on for $10/month. Take a look at our Pricing page for pricing information.
Please note: If you have an existing Yola Bronze subscription, purchasing the Online Store does not include Yola Silver features.