Yola Gold FAQ
Part of having a successful online business, is effective search engine optimization (SEO). Spending time on your SEO improves your site's visibility and rankings in the search engines. Yola Gold includes an exclusive SEO Scan feature to help you improve your SEO without having to be an internet guru.
What does Yola Gold offer?
- Traffic Builder SEO scan and performance management tool.
- Exclusive Mobile Publishing functionality.
- Facebook Page Publishing.
- Unlimited access to our Premium Style library to help your website stand out!
- Premium support: Includes Live Chat support as well as unlimited priority email support.
- Detailed site traffic view available in your My Yola dashboard.
- Custom CSS editing.
- Immediate access to Pixabay's library of over 400,000 stock images
- Yola Link Removal - the Yola Link at the bottom of free styles removed from all your sites.
- Use domains purchased elsewhere and pointed to Yola to publish your site.
- Create up to 25 sites, get 10GB of storage per site, and upload files of up to 150MB.
Is a domain name included with Yola Gold?
- If you want a domain that is not .com, you will need to pay the price difference. For example, if you wish to have a .org domain, the cost of this is $14.95. A .com domain costs $11.95. As a result, you will need to pay the difference of $3.00.
- This feature is only available if you go through our Yola Package page or if your site is unpublished, click on Publish in your Sitebuilder and select your domain there.
How do the SEO services in Yola Gold work?
In addition to getting you started with your social networking presence, Yola Gold package includes an exclusive SEO product, designed to help you optimize your business website and become more visible online. While Yola already offers fantastic SEO support to help you get started, Traffic Builder offers the following advanced SEO features:
- Includes an easy-to-use site scan built directly into the Yola Sitebuilder. The scan quickly identifies errors, warnings and optimizations. The generated report provides targeted advice for improving your site’s search engine ranking.
- The site scan also includes a detailed breakdown of your current keyword usage allowing you to identify which keywords you use frequently and which ones are missing from your site. It includes an advice engine that suggests a more effective placement of keywords on your site. Our smart scoring system also warns when keywords are in danger of being overused.
- A detailed keyword breakdown provides current traffic volume for each of your keywords, letting you know which terms are being search for frequently and which ones are hardly used.
- The Traffic Builder dashboard includes a continuous, automatic monitoring of your site's current search engine ranking for specific keywords relevant to your site. Rankings are tracked and displayed for the three major search engines: Google, Yahoo and Bing. Your month-to-month progress is tracked to show you how your ranking has changed.