Wrapping text with pictures
You can place an image and text side by side as follows:1. Go to Widgets > Popular.
2. Add a Text Widget to your page.
3. Click the "Picture" button (the icon that looks like a mountain scenery) on the Text Editing Toolbar.
4. A dialog box will open up and allow you to upload, browse or find a stock image.
5. Once you have added your image to your page, select it by clicking on it.
6. You will then see two new buttons on your Text Editing Toolbar: a picture with text on the right (Wrap Left) and text on the left (Wrap Right).
7. Select the option that suits you and start typing. Your text will then wrap around the image.