Wrapping text with pictures
You can place an image and text side by side as follows:
- Add a Text Widget to your page.
- Click "Picture" button (the icon that looks like a green tree in a picture frame, roughly in the middle of the toolbar) on the Text Editing Toolbar.
- A dialog box will open up and allow you to browse for and select an image.
- Once you have added your image to your page, select it by clicking on it.
- You will then see three new buttons on your Text Editing Toolbar: a picture with text below (No Wrap), text on the right (Wrap Left) and text on the left (Wrap Right).
- Select the option that suits you and start typing. Your text will then wrap around the image.
Text wrapping options