Selling and managing e-goods
1. In your Sitebuilder, go to Menu > Store.
2. Click Catalog > Products.
3. Click an existing product to edit it, or click +Add New product to create a new one.
4. Open the Files tab.
5. Click +Upload Files.
6. When you're finished, click Save.
The files will be available for customer only after they have completed the purchase process, and they will receive an email with the download link they can visit to access their file/s.
- Link lifetime, in hours (e.g., link is available for 24 hours only, but your customer is allowed an unlimited number of downloads).
- Number of downloads (e.g., link is available without any time limits, but it can only be downloaded five times).
1. In the Sitebuilder, go to Menu > Store.
2. Click Settings > General.
3. Click Cart.
4. Scroll down to the "E-goods" section. Enter your Link lifetime hours and Number of download attempts values.
5. Click Save.
Another handy feature is that, when needed, you can manually regenerate any download link or expire it on the "Order details" page of the necessary order.
After regeneration a new link will be generated and sent to the customer, so they will be able to download the file again. After forced expiration, the link will become unavailable immediately.