Set up a Mailing List with Constant Contact
Constant Contact's leading email marketing, online survey and event marketing tools—supported by its expert personal coaching and support—help all types of small businesses and organizations create professional-looking email newsletters and insightful online surveys and begin a dialogue with their customers.
With Constant Contact, small organizations have access to the latest industry information and education to help them learn email marketing and online survey best practices. Plus, they benefit from Constant Contact's high email deliverability rates due to strong partnerships with ISPs, a no-tolerance spam policy, and a leadership role in organizations such as the ESPC (Email Sender and Provider Coalition).
There are two options available to you when you want to use Constant Contact:
- You can buy Yola Mail for only $9.96/year and get a free 60-day trial with Constant Contact plus an email template to match your website. Using Yola Mail means that your mailing list is linked to your domain, and looks more professional. Please note that Yola Mail is not available to our partner programs.
- If you don't have a domain or Yola Mail, you can use your regular email address, and still have access to the free 60-day trial period plus an email template to match your website.
The widget is integrated in Sitebuilder, meaning you do not need to visit Constant Contact website and cut and paste code to get started - just drag, drop, and use! To use Constant Contact on your Yola site:
- Open the Sitebuilder.
- Click on Widgets > More > Forms.
- Select the Mailing List Widget and drag it onto your page.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to sign up and configure your free 60-day trial account.