Set up a Mailing List with Constant ContactConstant Contact is an online marketing company serving small businesses, nonprofit organizations, and membership associations. The company offers email marketing, social media marketing, online surveys, and event marketing tools.
Constant Contact's tools - supported by its expert personal coaching and customer support—help all types of small businesses and organizations create professional-looking email newsletters and insightful online surveys to begin a dialogue with their customers.
With Constant Contact, small organizations have access to the latest industry information and education to help them learn email marketing and online survey best practices. Plus, they benefit from Constant Contact's high email deliverability rates due to strong partnerships with ISPs, a no-tolerance spam policy, and a leadership role in organizations such as the ESPC (Email Sender and Provider Coalition).
There are two options available to you if you want to use Constant Contact:
- You can buy Yola Mail for only $9.96/year and get a free 60-day trial with Constant Contact plus an email template to match your website. Using Yola Mail means that your mailing list is linked to your domain, and looks more professional. Please note that Yola Mail is not available to our partner programs.
- If you don't have a domain or Yola Mail, you can use your regular email address, and still have access to the free 60-day trial period plus an email template to match your website.
This widget is integrated into the Sitebuilder, meaning you do not need to visit the Constant Contact website and cut and paste code to get started - just drag, drop, and use! To add Constant Contact to your Yola site:
1. In your Sitebuilder, go to Widgets.
2. On the drop-down menu, click Forms.
2. Drag and drop a Mailing List widget onto your page.
3. Follow the prompts on the screen to sign up and configure your free 60-day trial account.
4. Once your account is configured, you will be taken to the welcome page. You can start adding contacts, and putting together your survey, email marketing or event marketing immediately. During your trial period, you also have access to reporting and archiving.