Reset your password
Forgot your password? No worries! Your password is for your security so you need to reset it yourself to verify your ownership of the account.You can reset your password as follows:
1. Click Login in the middle of the Yola homepage.
2. On the Login to Continue dialog box, click Forgot.
3. Fill in the email you used to create your account.
4. Click on the Reset password button.
5. An email will be sent to you with a link to click on. Check your Junk/Spam folder if you don't receive it.
6. This link will take you to a page where you can set your new password.
You will then be able to log into your account with your original email address and your new password.