Publishing to a free Yola subdomain
To publish your site, click Publish. A dialog box will open up with the different publishing options. Select the one appropriate to your needs.
To publish your site using a free Yola subdomain name:
- Select "Not ready yet? Try a free Yola subdomain" in the publishing dialog box. In this case, your website's address will look like this: "www.yourdomain.yolasite.com".
- Type your chosen domain name in the box provided.
- If the domain name you chose is available, click Next.
Your site will be published in a few seconds. You will be able to access your site by typing in your domain name into the address bar.
- Valid domain names can only contain letters and numbers. No spaces or special characters.
- Domain names are not case-sensitive. Your browser will always convert your whole domain to lowercase, so there is no point to using uppercase letters.
- Keep it short! The longer your domain name, the harder it will be to remember and spell, and the less likely people will be to find your site.