Promoting your site: Adding the Tweet This Widget
Here's how to add the Tweet This Widget to your site:
- The Tweet This Widget is located in Widgets > More > Social. Drag and drop it onto your page.
Click "Edit" on the top-left corner of the widget, and you will see the following editing options:
- Button: In this menu, you can edit the layout, change the margin and change the alignment of the widget.
- Tweet Text: This is the text that will be included in your visitor's tweet when they share content from your website.
- URL: This is the URL of the page you'd like to share. You can type in the URL of your site, or you can type in the URL of a specific page. Alternatively, you can set it to "Automatic", and the widget will use the URL for the page it's on.
- Language: You can choose the language that you'd like the Tweet This icon to display in on your site.
- Recommendations: If you want to share your favorite Twitter accounts with your visitors, you can recommend up to two. These will display after they've shared content from your site.
- When you're finished setting up your button, click "Save".
- Save your site, and then click "Publish" to make your changes live.