My banner image is tiling/repeating or doesn't fit
The reason that your banner image is repeating itself is because it might not be the recommended size. To find the banner dimensions, click on the banner area. A dialog box will open and you will see the Banner Size dimensions at the bottom of the box.
To edit the size of your banner, you can either:
- Use the Banner Editor.
- Use the Aviary feature (Aviary is a web-based image manipulation tool that has an option for you to resize your image).
To use the Banner Editor:
- Click on the banner area.
- In the dialog box that opens up, click on "Resize Banner Image".
- The Banner Editor will open where you can scale your image to fit into the banner area perfectly.
- Make the changes and click on the "OK" button.
- The banner image will load on the page in the Sitebuilder and a new version of the file will be saved in your File Manager.
To use Aviary:
- Click on Site > > Content > File Manager.
- Hover over banner picture you would like to edit and click on the "pencil" icon at the bottom left corner of your image. Alternatively, you can right-click on the picture and select "Edit with Aviary". Both options will take you through to the photo editing dialog box.
- Once Aviary opens, click on "Resize" to adjust the image to your liking. Enter your new dimensions. If you wish to retain the proportions, the lock icon needs to be blue. If you wish to enter your own custom dimensions, click on the lock icon to unlock this and it turns gray. Then enter your desired dimensions.
- Click on "Apply".
- Click on the "Save" button.