Mobile Publishing is designed to help your customers find you from anywhere, anytime.
Exclusively for Yola Silver and Yola Gold subscribers, this functionality allows you to optimize your Yola site and publish it specifically for viewing on mobile smartphones. The mobile template includes prominent calls-to-action, such as click-to-call and maps, and elegantly tailors your website's look and feel for the mobile browsing experience. It is also integrated with the Yola Online Store, allowing your customers to transact directly from their mobile phones.
Here are some of the features available:
- You can change your header's background color and font, to differentiate it from your non-mobile-optimized site.
- You can add a button for customers to call you instantly, without having to scroll through your site.
- You can add a "Map" button to display a map to your business, making it easier for customers to find you.
- You can choose whether to display your site's banner image on your mobile-optimized site.
Updating your site automatically updates your mobile site without you having to worry about it, allowing you to focus on running your business. Here's how to set this up:
2. To enable Mobile Publishing, click on "Enable" in the top right corner of the Mobile Publishing settings box.
3. Click "Save" to save your changes.
4. To publish your browser and mobile-optimized site, click "Publish".
5. Both versions of your site will be published.
Please note: Your site might display slightly differently on some phones due to different resolutions and screen sizes.