Link to an email address
You can easily create a link to your email address with our Link Editor. When visitors click on this link, an email will open up in their default email program with your email address already filled in.
Here's how to do it:
- Click on Widgets > Popular.
- Drag and drop the Text Widget onto your page.
- Type your email address or the text you would like visitors to click on.
- Highlight your email address or text for the email link.
- Click on the "Link" button (this icon looks like a chain link with the word "Link" beside it) in the Text Editing Toolbar.
- In the Link Editor, enter your email address in the third box.
- Click on "OK".