Changing the name of your website
To change the name of your website, use these steps:
1. Select Settings > Properties.
2. Click on the Name field.
3. Rename your site and click Save Changes.
How do I change the name of my website pages?
To change the name for all new website pages, use the following steps:
1. In your Sitebuilder, click on Page > Heading, or click directly on the heading.
2. Once the dialog box appears, type the new title in Page Heading.
TIP! You can also take the opportunity to add or edit the Site Tagline.
3. Check the box for "Apply page heading to all pages" and click Save.