How do I add a flash banner to the top of my page?
You can, however, choose a style that does not have a banner image area and place a Flash Widget at the top of the page and into that your Flash file. Here are some style possibilities that you can use if you would like to try this:
- Squeaky Clean
Once you've selected your style, here's how to add a Flash file to your page:
- Click on the Widgets menu.
- Drag the Flash SWF Widget (located in Widgets > Media) onto the top of your page in the banner position.
- You can either upload a new Flash file, or browse for existing files.
- Once you have selected your file, it will display in the editing dialog box.
- If necessary, edit the width, height, alignment and margin of the file.
- Click "Save".