How do I add a flash banner to the top of my page?
You can, however, choose a style that does not have a banner image area and place a Flash Widget at the top of the page and into that your Flash file. You can use a style called "Skyline" which includes the option to remove your banner area. Here's the steps for this:
1. In your Sitebuilder, go to Style > Recommended.
2. Select Skyline.
3. Then, go to Style > Style Settings > Style Designer.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and uncheck "Display Banner".
Once you've selected your style, here's how to add a Flash file to your page:
1. Go to Widgets > Media.
2. Drag and drop the Flash SWF Widget onto your page.
3. You can either upload a new Flash file, or browse for existing files.
6. Click "Save".
If you upgrade to Yola Silver or Yola Gold, you will have access to the Site CSS feature and can use CSS coding to remove the banner area!