Embedding PowerPoint, PDFs and other files onto your website
Embedding presentations/slideshows/files:Yola offers a File widget that allows your visitor to download your file to their computer to view. Here's how to set this up:
1. Click Widgets.
2. On the drop-down menu, click Media.
3. Drag and drop a File widget onto your page.
4. A dialog box will open and you can choose to upload a file or browse file manager. Please select which option you would like to use to upload your file.
5. When you click OK, a link to your file will automatically be created.
To test that it is working, save and preview your page.
You can also embed your Powerpoint, PDF or other files onto your website through coding. We suggest either using Slideshare.net or Google Docs to accomplish this. For more information, please visit:
- Go to Widgets.
- Select Popular from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop an HTML widget.
- Paste in your code and click Save.
You can add spreadsheets with Google Docs so that they are displayed on the page. Please visit Embed a spreadsheet in a blog or webpage for steps on how to set this up.