Adding pictures to my text
You can add pictures in a few ways but did you know that you can add a picture inside a Text Widget?
To add pictures using the Text Widget, follow these easy steps:
- Drag and drop a Text Widget onto your page.
- Click the "Picture" button (the icon that looks like a green photograph in a picture frame, roughly in the middle of the toolbar) on the Text Editing Toolbar.
- A dialog box will open up and allow you to browse for and select a picture, as described above.
- Using the Text Widget allows you to insert a number of pictures in the same text box. You can add as many pictures in a row as your chosen style will support. Separate each picture by one or two spaces for the best results.
You can also place a picture and text side by side (text wrapping):
- Once you have added your picture, select it by clicking on it.
- You will then see three new buttons on your Text Editing Toolbar: A picture with text below (No Wrap), text on the right (Wrap Left) and text on the left (Wrap Right).
- Select the option that suits you and start typing.
- Your text will then wrap around the picture.