Adding a Translate Widget
Yola has made it very easy for you to add a translation widget to your page. Please follow these steps:
- Go to Widgets > More > Misc.
- Drag and drop the Google Translate Widget onto your page.
- Save and republish your site.
Please note: You will need to add this widget to each page that you want to be translated.
You can also use a service like Yahoo's Babelfish (choose "Translate your Page").
Another option is to use conveythis.com. What it does is add a button to the page that visitors to your site can click on, choose the language and online translation service they would like to use and have the page and site translated.
To add either of these to your site, you can paste the HTML code to an HTML Code Widget.
- Go to Widgets > Popular.
- Drag and drop the HTML Code Widget.
- Write or paste your code into the HTML Editor (use right-click > paste or ctrl-V to paste).
- When you are done, click "Save" and you will see the translation tool on your page.