Adding a Twitter Badge
There are a huge variety of Twitter badges available to add to your site. If you visit this link, you will find quite a few to choose from. Once you've decided which picture you would like to use, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the picture and save it to your computer.
- Upload it to Yola and add it to your page using the Picture Widget (details available on this link: Adding pictures).
- Add a link to your Twitter page to the picture by following the steps on this link: Picture links.
If you would prefer to add a Twitter feed to your webpage, follow these steps:
- Login to Twitter and go to http://twitter.com/badges.
- Choose "Other" and click on "Continue".
- Customize the Twitter feed you would like to see appear on your webpage and copy the code provided.
- In your Sitebuilder, go to Widgets > Popular.
- Drag and drop an HTML Code Widget onto your page and paste the code into the HTML Editor that opens.
- Click on "Save" and the Twitter feed will appear on your page.