Adding a Twitter Badge
There are a huge variety of Twitter badges available to add to your site. If you visit this link, you will find quite a few to choose from. Once you've decided which picture you would like to use, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the picture and save it to your computer.
- Upload it to Yola and add it to your page using the Picture Widget (details available on this link: Adding pictures).
- Add a link to your Twitter page to the picture by following the steps on this link: Picture links.
You can also find Twitter badges in the Widgetbox Gallery Widget (located in the "Widget Collections" folder) on the Sidebar on the right. Drag and drop it onto your page and search for "Twitter" in the dialog box that opens. You will need to customize your settings before adding it to your page.
If you would prefer to add a Twitter feed to your webpage, follow these steps:
- Login to Twitter and go to http://twitter.com/badges.
- Choose "Other" and click on "Continue".
- Customize the Twitter feed you would like to see appear on your webpage and copy the code provided.
- On Yola, drag and drop an HTML Widget onto your page and paste the code into the HTML Editor that opens.
- Click on "Save" and the Twitter feed will appear on your page.