Adding Google Maps
A Google Map is a great way to point out the location of your business or of an event.
Here's how to add a Google Map to your page:1. Click Widgets.
2. Select Popular from the drop-down menu.
3. Drag and drop a Map widget onto your page.
4. Enter your address in the Search bar when the Google Map dialog box pops up.
5. The dialog box also allows you to customize your map using the "Settings" option. Through the use of a sliding scale, you can adjust the size of the map image. You can also choose whether you want to display either a map or satellite image.
6. Click Save in the bottom right hand corner of the box.
The map will be embedded in your page.