Adding Google Maps
A Google Map is a great way to point out the location of your business or of an event.
Here's how to add a Google Map to your page:1. Click on Widgets > Popular.
2. Drag and drop the Google Map Widget onto your page.
3. Enter your address in the "Search" bar when the Google Map dialog box pops up.
4. The dialog box also allows you to customize your map using the "Settings" option. Through use of a sliding scale, you can adjust the width, height and padding. You can set the size, zoom and alignment of your map. You can select whether you want it to display as a map, satellite image or a hybrid of the two and there are ten further map styles available for you to choose from via the “Map Styles” drop down menu.
5. Click on "Save" in the bottom right hand corner of the box.
6. The map will be embedded in your page.