Adding Google Maps
A Google Map is a great way to point out the location of your business or of an event.
Here's how to add a Google Map to your page:1. Click Widgets.
2. Select Popular from the drop-down menu.
3. Drag and drop a Map widget onto your page.
4. Enter your address in the "Search" bar when the Google Map dialog box pops up.
5. The dialog box also allows you to customize your map using the "Settings" option. Through use of a sliding scale, you can the height. You can also select whether you want it to display as a map or satellite image.
6. Click Save in the bottom right hand corner of the box.
The map will be embedded in your page.