Adding Google Maps
A Google Map is a great way to point out the location of your business or of an event.
Here's how to add a Google Map to your page:
- Click on Widgets > Popular.
- Drag and drop the Google Map Widget onto your page.
- Enter your address in the "Search" bar when the Google Map dialog box pops up. The dialog box also allows you to set the size and zoom of the map.
- To adjust the width, height and padding click on the "Settings" tab. You can select whether you want it to display as a map, satellite image or a hybrid of the two.
- Click on "Save" in the bottom right hand corner of the box.
- The map will be embedded in your page.
If you want to include directions with your Google Map, follow these steps:
- Go to Google Maps.
- Enter your address in the box provided and hit enter.
- On the far right side of your map, click on "Link".
- Under "Paste HTML to embed in website" copy the code provided.
- Back in the Sitebuilder, drag and drop an HTML Widget onto the page and paste in the code.
- Save and republish your site.