Add a calendar to your website
If you would like to add a calendar to your site, you will need to do a bit of HTML coding. These Google Search results offer a variety of calendar services you can use. Once you have the HTML code needed to embed the calendar onto your site, you can add this code to an HTML widget.
- In your Sitebuilder, click Widgets
- From the drop down menu select Popular from the drop down menu.
- Drag and drop an HTML Widget onto your page.
- An HTML Editor will open up that will allow you to write or paste your code (use right-click > paste or Ctrl-V to paste).
- When you are done, click Save and republish your site.
Please keep in mind that while the code may work now, we cannot guarantee that it will continue to work in the future. Codes can become obsolete and/or conflict with the enhancements made to provide you with the best Sitebuilder possible.