Video - Embed a video file
To embed a video file (.wmv, .wma, .swf, .flv, .mov, or .rm) into your site, please follow these steps:
- Locate the URL of your file. You can use this URL: http://yourdomain.yolasite.com/resources/myfile.wmv
- Replace "yourdomain" with your domain, and "myfile.wmv" with the name of your file.
- If you have published your site to a custom domain, remove "yolasite" from the URL.
- Go to freevideocoding.com.
- Select the media you want to post.
- Enter your media file location (the URL of your file).
- Select Embed the Player.
- Click Make HTML.
- Highlight and copy the code provided.
- In your Sitebuilder, go to Widgets.
- Select Popular from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop an HTML widget onto your site.
- Paste the code into the HTML Editor.
- Click Save.
You should see your video working!
- Please note that there is a buffering period - the speed of this is dependent on the speed of your internet connection.
- Please ensure that you own the copyright to the video file you will be playing.