Video - Embed a video file
To embed a video file (.wmv, .wma, .swf, .flv, .mov, or .rm) into your site, please follow these steps:
Locate the URL of your file. You can use this URL: http://yourdomain.yolasite.com/resources/myfile.wmv
- Replace "yourdomain" with your domain, and "myfile.wmv" with the name of your file.
- If you have published your site to a custom domain, remove "yolasite" from the URL.
- Go to freevideocoding.com.
- Select the media you want to post.
- Enter your media file location (the URL of your file).
- Select "Embed the Player".
- Click on "Make HTML".
- Highlight and copy the code provided.
- Drag and drop the HTML Code Widget onto your site.
- Paste the code into the HTML Editor.
- Click "Save".
You should see your video working!
- Please note that there is a buffering period - the speed of this is dependent on the speed of your internet connection.
- Please ensure that you own the copyright to the video file you will be playing.