Using the iPhone app to manage your Online Store
Here are some of the great features that the app offers:
- A dashboard listing your sales and last orders
- View all your sales placed in your store even if you're offline
- View all the necessary order details: ordered products, product options, customers' billing and shipping addresses, etc.
- Change order statuses and assign tracking numbers.
- Call or email customers right from the order details page.
- Search for specific orders by date, payment and fulfilment statuses
- View unfinished sales and complete them manually right from the app.
- Enhanced security: protect your customer's sensitive info using a passcode lock.
- The iPhone app (download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/bm/app/ecwid/id626731456?mt=8).
- Your Online Store ID.
- Your Order API Key.
- Log into My Yola and open the site where you have added the Online Store.
- Open the page where you have dropped the Online Store Widget.
- Click Edit on the upper left corner of the widget.
- Copy the Store ID from the lower left corner.
To find your Order API Key:
- Open your Online Store by clicking the Online Store tab in Sitebuilder.
- Go to System Settings > API. Copy the bolded unique code located in the Order API section.
Once you have these items, you can add them into the Settings of your iPhone app and start managing your Online Store through your iPhone.