Using the iPhone app to manage your Online Store
Here are some of the great features that the app offers:
- A dashboard listing your sales and last orders
- View all your sales placed in your store even if you're offline
- View all the necessary order details: ordered products, product options, customers' billing and shipping addresses, etc.
- Change order statuses and assign tracking numbers.
- Call or email customers right from the order details page.
- Search for specific orders by date, payment and fulfilment statuses
- View unfinished sales and complete them manually right from the app.
- Enhanced security: protect your customer's sensitive info using a passcode lock.
- The iPhone app (download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/bm/app/ecwid/id626731456?mt=8).
- Your Online Store ID.
- Your Order API Key.
- Log into My Yola and open the site where you have added the Online Store.
- Open the page where you have dropped the Online Store widget.
- Click Edit on the upper left corner of the widget.
- Copy the Store ID from the lower left corner.
To find your Order API Key:
- Open your Online Store by clicking Menu in the Sitebuilder.
- Click Store.
- Go to Settings > API. Copy the bolded unique code located in the Order API section.