Moving and editing the tabs in your navigation menu
To change the name of a page in your navigation:
1. Click Page > Page Properties > Navigation.
2. The Page Manager will open up with a list of all your pages.
3. Select the page you'd like to edit and click on the blue link that says "Edit".
4. You will see two fields: "Label" and "Hover Text".
- The Label is the name that appears in the navigation menu of your site.
- Hover text is the text that pops up when someone moves their mouse over one of the tabs in your navigation menu.
6. Click "OK".
7. Your navigation will be updated.
Here's how to change the order of your navigation:
- Click Page > Page Properties > Navigation.
- Click on the page you'd like to move, drag it up or down in the list and drop where you'd like it to be.
- Click "OK" to save your changes.
Click "Publish" to update your site so that it reflects your changes.