Embedding a Flash FileBy using the Flash widget, you can easily embed a flash file on your page without having to use complicated HTML code.
To upload a flash file to your page:
1. Click Widgets.
2. From the drop-down menu, click Media.
3. Drag and drop a Flash widget onto your page.
4. You can either upload a new flash file, or browse for existing files.
5. Once you have selected your file, it will display in the editing dialog box.
6. If necessary, edit the width, height, alignment and margin of the file.
7. Click Save.
If you need to change any settings, simply click Edit in the top left corner of the widget. To add another flash file, follow the same steps as above.