It is possible to resize your pictures in two ways:
- After adding the picture to your page, click on it and drag the red resize handle to enlarge or shrink your picture. Please note: If you've added your image to a Text widget, you can click on the image and you'll see the image highlight with 4 resize handles. If you want to resize non-proportionally, hold the shift key while dragging on the resize handle. OR
- Use our integrated editor - Aviary; a powerful image manipulation editing service.
Aviary is a powerful image manipulation tool which is integrated into the Sitebuilder.
When you edit your images with Aviary one of the options available is "Resize". You can type in the new image dimensions and then save your picture to your File Manager. If you would like to edit your image using the Aviary option, these are a couple of ways to do this:
1. Mouseover the picture you wish to edit and click on the blue pencil icon on the top right-hand corner or click Edit on the top left corner.
2. A dialog box will open up.
3. Click the Edit With Aviary button and you will go through to the photo editing dialog box.
4. Click Resize.
5. Enter your new dimensions. If you wish to retain the proportions, the lock icon needs to be blue. If you wish to enter your own custom dimensions, click on the lock icon to unlock this and it turns gray. Then enter your desired dimensions.
6. Click Apply.
7. Click Save.
Please note: This will overwrite your existing file in your File Manager.
1. Click Files.
Option 2: If you have added a picture using a Text widget
2. Hover over the image and click on the "pencil" icon at the top right corner of your image. Alternatively, you can select the picture and click Edit with Aviary. Both options will take you through to the photo editing dialog box.
3. Follow Steps 4 - 7 as outlined above.