Customizing buttons from PayPal.com
If you would like to add your own buttons from PayPal, follow these steps:
- Visit this link on PayPal.com
- Customize the buttons you would like to use.
- Copy the HTML code provided.
- Back on your site, drag and drop the HTML widget onto your page (located in Widgets and selecting Popular from the drop-down menu).
- Paste your code (use right-click > paste or ctrl-V to paste) into the HTML editor.
- When you are done, click Save and you will see the way that the HTML displays on your page.
Remember to save and republish your site for your custom buttons to appear online!
Please keep in mind that while the code may work now, we cannot guarantee that it will continue to work in the future. Codes can become obsolete and/or conflict with the enhancements made to provide you with the best Sitebuilder possible.l