Adding a Facebook buttonAdding a Facebook Like button is quite easy! Here's how to set this up:
1. In your Sitebuilder, go to Widgets.
2. Select Social from the drop-down menu.
3. Drag and drop a Facebook Like button onto your page.
4. Click Edit on your Facebook Like widget.
5. A dialog box will open up with a number of options for you to customize:
- Margin - Adjusts how much spacing to add around the Facebook Like Widget.
- Alignment - The position of your button (Left, Center or Right).
- URL to Like - Your domain URL (e.g. http://yoursite.com).
- Layout Style - How the Facebook button is displayed. You can select Standard, Button Count, or Box Count.
- Width - How wide the Facebook will be.
- Show Faces - Shows the faces of those who have liked your website.
- Font - The type of font used for the word "Like" on your button. The available fonts styles are Arial, Lucida Grande, Segoe UI, Tahoma, Trebuchet MS, and Verdana.
- Color Scheme - You can select Light or Dark.
Alternatively, you can add a Facebook Like button using an HTML widget. Follow the steps below to generate the code you need:
- Go to Social Plugins, choose your button and copy the code provided.
- In your Sitebuilder, go to Widgets.
- Select Popular from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop an HTML widget onto your page (the icon for this is a blue sphere).
- Paste your code (use right-click > paste or Ctrl-V to paste) into the HTML Editor.
- When you are done, click Save.
- The Facebook Like button will be displayed on your page.