Adding Google AdSense
Want to know to know how to add Google Ad's to your site? Here are two options:
You can place AdSense on your page by using the Google AdSense Widget:
- Click on Widgets > Ecommerce.
- Drag and drop the Google AdSense Widget onto your page.
- In the dialog box that opens, click on the link to sign up for an AdSense account if you don't already have one.
- Once you've registered your account and customized your ad, copy the advertising code provided by Google.
- Paste the code back in the dialog box on your Yola site.
- Click "Save".
You can also add Google AdSense using the Google Gadgets Widget:
- Drag and drop the Google Gadgets Widget onto your page (located in Widgets > More > Misc).
- A dialog box will open.
- Click on "Google Gadgets" at the bottom-right of the box, to open the Google Gadgets page in a new tab.
- Use the search field and type in "Google AdSense".
- Choose the widget you would like to use on your site and click on "Add to your webpage".
- Customize the settings as required.
- Click on "Get the Code" button.
- Copy the generated HTML code.
- Go back to your page and paste the code in the field provided.
- Save and preview your page to view the widget.
Please note: You might not see the ad immediately, as it can take a short while for it to be initialized by Google. Wait few a minutes, and click "refresh" and the ads will display. Your site needs to be published before Google can initialize the ads. If you have not already done so, please publish your site before trying to place Google Ads.