Add a chatroom to your websiteYou can add a chatroom to your website by using an HTML widget and copying the code that they provide when you register on their site. Google search provides a wealth of chat widgets you can use: https://www.google.ca/#q=free+embeddable+chat+rooms.
- Create an account.
- Follow the steps provided to register your chat room.
- Copy the code provided.
- In the Sitebuilder, click Widgets.
- Select Popular from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop an HTML widget onto your page.
- In the HTML Editor, paste in the code.
- Click Save.