Uploading and adding files
One of the key tasks you will need to become familiar with when building a website is managing your files. Yola's File Manager makes this easy for you!
Here are the steps to upload a file to your site:
2. Click Upload Files button on the bottom left of the File Manager dialog box.
3. Browse your computer's folders for the file you would like to upload and click OK to upload it.
4. Once uploaded, you can click on the X on the top right of the file upload dialog box or click Close to exit out of this area.
5. To add the file to your page, drag-and-drop a relevant widget (e.g., the Picture widget) onto your page.
6. Choose the picture you would like to see displayed on the page.
7. Click Select to add it to the page.
You can select multiple files to upload by following one of these options:
- Zip up your files and upload it to the File Manager; then select the file and click Unzip.
- When browsing your computer for files to upload, hold down the Shift or Ctrl keys to select more than one file to upload.
For more information on how to use our File Manager we have a more detailed tutorial here: File Manager.