Text in columns: how to set space between the columns
When you place text inside of columns, you need to set padding (margins) between the columns to stop the text from running together. If you don't do this your page will look messy and your text will be hard to read.
To stop the text in the columns on your page from running together:
- Click on the Text Widget inside the Column Divider Widget.
- Click on "Margin" at the top of the Text Widget. This will open up a screen that allows you to adjust the margins.
- You can adjust the margins individually by entering the value desired into each box in the diamond formation (top, right, bottom, left).
- You can also have your margins be created equally on all sides by dragging the slider to the right to increase the margin size and to the left to decrease it.
- Click "Save" to return to the Sitebuilder.