This is how to add a SmugMug Gallery to your page:
- Register on Smugmug and upload your pictures by creating a gallery.
- In the Sitebuilder, go to Widgets > Media, and drag and drop the SmugMug Gallery Widget onto your page.
- In the dialog box that opens up, replace the existing Gallery URL with your own from SmugMug (or browse SmugMug for the one you want to use). Your URL should look something like this: http://yoursite.smugmug.com/gallery/5410628_D7K4L#330912241_HwysR
You can adjust the width and the height of your slideshow in the "Settings".
- Drag the sliding bar to the desired size.
- You can also select the alignment wanted for your slideshow: left, center, right.
- Once you're done setting up your slideshow, click "Save".