Resetting your password
Forgot your password? No worries! Your password is for your security so you need to reset it yourself to verify your ownership of the account.You can reset your password as follows:
1. Click Login in the middle of the Yola homepage.
2. On the Login to Continue dialog box, click Forgot.
3. Fill in the current login email for the account you wish to access.
4. Click on the Reset password button.
5. An email will be sent to your login email address within 24 hours with a link to click on. Check your Junk/Spam folder if you don't receive it. (If you use Gmail you might want to check your 'Promotions' inbox.)
6. This link will take you to a page where you can set your new password.
You should now be able to log into your Yola account at www.yola.com using your current login email address and your new password. If you still cannot login then please email firstname.lastname@example.org after trying again using a different browser.