Removing a banner
To delete a banner image that has been added to the page so that the original default banner image shows:1. In your Sitebuilder, go to Style > Style Settings > Style Designer.
2. Under "Colors", click on "Banner Image".
3. A dialog box will open up.
4. Click on "Default".
Your banner image will then be deleted and your page will revert to the default banner.
If you're wanting to remove the banner area altogether, it is possible to do this depending on the style you are using. For example, the style called "Skyline" has the option to either display or remove your banner area. Here's the steps for this:
1. In your Sitebuilder, go to Style > Recommended.
2. Select Skyline.
3. Then, go to Style > Style Settings > Style Designer.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and uncheck "Display Banner".
This will remove the banner area on all your pages.