Putting subpages back into the navigation
If you would like the pages which are not in your navigation to be re-added to the navigation menu, these are the steps:
- Go to Page > Page Properties > Navigation.
- The Page Manager dialog will open up with a list of all your pages.
- For the pages you wish to add back into the navigation, click on the red "X" and toggle this to a green check.
- Click on "OK" and the page will refresh with the updated navigation showing.
- Click on the "Publish" button so that your website is updated.
We have a tutorial that explains how to use the submenu feature (available to Yola Silver and Yola Gold subscribers) and how to create subpages on your site. Here are the links: Tutorial: Creating a Submenu and Tutorial: Creating Subpages.