You can create a playlist through playlist.com and add this to your website. Follow these steps:
- Create an account with playlist.com. It's free!
- Click on "Create a Playlist".
- Add the songs you want to your playlist.
- Once you've added your songs, click on "My Playlist".
- Choose the playlist you'd like to use.
- Click on "Post" at the bottom of your playlist.
- Customize the settings for your playlist.
- Click on the orange "Get Code" button.
- Copy the embed code provided.
- Go back to your Yola site, and drag and drop the HTML Code Widget from Widgets > Popular onto your page (the icon for this is a blue sphere).
- The HTML Editor will open. Paste your code (use right-click > paste or ctrl-V to paste) into it.
- When you are done, click "Save".
- The playlist will be displayed on your page.