You can use Picasa Web Albums to create a Flash slideshow to embed in your site. Each slideshow features built-in playback controls, size options, and the ability to display captions. You will need to have a Google account to sign-up for Picasa.
To create and embed a slideshow with Picasa follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Account for Picasa Web Albums, using your Google username and password.
- Click the "My Photos" link and select the album you'd like to make a slideshow of.
- Click on "Link to this album".
- Then click the "Embed Slideshow" link. This creates a Flash slideshow from the album you've selected. When you update the album, your slideshow is automatically updated to show the latest photos.
- Back on your site, drag and drop the HTML Code Widget from the Widgets > Popular menu onto your page (the icon for this is a blue sphere).
- Paste your code into the HTML Editor.
- When you are done, click "Save" and your album will appear on your page.