Navigation tabs not showing on the page
If you're expecting pages to be in the navigation menu of your site and they're not there, here are some reasons why that could be:
- Check your page settings. Go to Page > Page Properties > Navigation. Pages which are in the navigation will have a green checkmark, while pages not in the navigation will have a red "X". You can click on red "X" and toggle it back to the green checkmark to include the page back into your navigation menu.
- Look at your site in a different browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer). Does the navigation menu display correctly there?
- Do you have a lot of pages in your navigation? Some styles, particularly ones with horizontal navigation schemes support a limited number of pages before the links start displaying incorrectly or running into the body region of your page.
- Take some of your pages out of the navigation (using the steps outlined in #1) and use our Submenu feature (available on Yola Silver and Yola Gold packages) or our Flyover Menu feature. You can also create links to the hidden pages. Here's a tutorial on how to use these two suggestions: Create Subpages.
- Are the names of your pages very long? Try shortening them to see if this makes a difference. You can rename your pages by going to Page > Page Properties > Navigation and editing the Label and Hover text.
- Did you remember to republish your site by clicking on the "Publish" button?