My domain is redirecting to my Yolasite subdomain
If you've published your site to your own domain and it is redirecting to your Yolasite subdomain, there are a couple of different ways to change it so that the subdomain redirects to your custom domain:
- In the Sitebuilder, go to Settings > Publishing.
- In the "Your Domains" section, you will see the domains associated with your site.
- Click Make Primary next to the domain you wish to be the main domain.
- On your My Yola page, locate the site for which you need to update the primary domain.
- Click Domains Settings, located under your site's name.
- The domains linked to your site, will be listed on the page. Click Make primary next to the domain name you would like to have as the main domain.