It says Untitled Site in my browser tab
If your site is showing "Untitled Site" in your browser's tab, there is a way to change this. Here is how to rename your site:1. Click on the Site tab, then click on the pencil next to your site's current name to edit it.
2. Enter the new site name and click "Rename Site".
3. Click "Publish" to apply the changes to your site.
Here are the steps for changing the Window Title for each individual page for search engine optimization purposes:1. Go to Page > Page Properties > Metadata.
2. In the "Page Title" field, enter your desired text.
3. Click "OK" to apply the changes.
4. Remember to save and republish your site in order for the amendments to appear online. The "Page Title" is also the area of your site that will become the title tag. The title tag is an important part of each page as it alerts search engines to the topic of a page.
Here is some more information on this if you would like to learn more: Adding Title, Description and Keywords Tags.