I want a blank style
Once you have selected Super Flat or Skyline, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to Style > Designer.
2. Under "Colors", click Background Image.
3. A dialog box will open up.
4. Click Edit > No Image.
5. Then, click Background Color and select None. Repeat for Foreground Color. This will remove all the color and make it white.
6. Now, click Banner Image. You want to repeat Steps 3-5.
7. Finally, click Content Background. Select None.
8. You want to repeat Step 7 for "Navigation Background" and "Footer Background Color".
There are also other templates which provide you with a plain white background as part of their background color options: