How to use the Button Widget
- "View our catalog"; inviting visitors to click on the button to take them to a page where they can view your products.
- "Submit"; useful for forms and enabling visitors to send you information.
- "Click here"; asking visitors to click on the button for more information.
To begin adding a Button Widget to your site, here's how:
1. Go to Widgets > Popular > Button Widget.
- Text (the information you want to show up on the button)
- Link (optional)
Once you've added the basic steps, now we can start customizing your button. To do this, go to your Style Designer (Style > Style Settings > Style Designer). Scroll down to the bottom of your Style Designer to the "Button" section and you can edit the following:
1. Background Color.
2. Font Color
5. Shape (Square, Rounded, Pill)
6. Style (Solid or Outline)