How to add more than one picture to the banner area
Before you get started, you will need to look at the dimensions of the banner area of your style (this will be displayed at the bottom of the dialog box when you click on the banner area) so that you can create your banner to be the proper size.
Now you're ready to start!
- Go to PicMonkey (you need to go directly to PicMonkey, and not through the Sitebuilder).
- Click on "Create a Collage".
- Let your creativity begin! You can upload your photos, select your layout, spacing, and colors.
- One important thing you need to do is to resize your banner to fit the banner area (remember those banner dimensions?). You do this by editing the numbers in the bottom bar, underneath your collage (they are listed as 1024 x 1024 by default).
- Enter the new dimensions. Make sure that the lock icon is set to "Unlock Proportions". This means that the image's proportions are locked and ensures that your collage doesn't look stretched or squashed when you change the dimensions.
- Once you've set up your banner collage, then click on the "Save" button on the top menu.
- The left-hand menu will open up, with various save options.
- Save your collage to your computer.